The frontend submission page is the main entry point to the uploader. All currently active formats are listed on it.
The Snax plugin creates and assigns that page during the activation so you don’t have to do that manually. By default, the page is called Frontend Submission and you can find it under the WP Dashboard > Pages list.
If something goes wrong and the page doesn’t exit, you can create it on your own by following these simple steps:
- Go to the WP Dashboard > Pages
- Create a new page
- Name it as you want and leave the content empty for now
- Go to the WP Dashboard > Settings > Snax > Pages and select that page for the Frontend Submission field.
- After saving, you should see the View button right next to the selected page. Click it to check if the page works fine.
If you get 404 Page Not Found error. Please visit the WP Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks page and click Save Changes to reload rewrite rules.
Page Title and Description
The frontend submission page is a regular page so you can change its title, slug and content freely. The format selection part will be rendered below the post content.
You don’t need to use all available formats. To turn off the ones that are not needed, please go to the WP Dashboard > Settings > Snax > General, and in the Active Formats section, please uncheck them.
To adjust the order of formats, please go to the WP Dashboard > Settings > Snax > General. In the Active Formats section, you can drag and drop them to reorder.
Change Format Texts
Each format has its own settings for all texts. Let’s say you want to change the Meme format name and description. Please go to the WP Dashboard > Settings > Snax > Formats > Memes, scroll down to the Texts section and fill in:
- Singular name. Name of the format. Displayed on the format selection page
- Add new. Displayed on the format’s submission form
- Description. That text under the Singular name, on the format selection page
- Overview. The text under the Add new, on the format’s submission form