To improve the UX of your website, you can auto-load the next posts right after the single post, allowing your users to access them just by scrolling.
Only Within Category
You can choose between loading the next post from all posts or narrow the set of posts to those for the same category as the current post is assigned to (see the section below).
To enable the auto load option, please do as follows:
- Go to the WP Dashboard › Appearance › Customize page
- Switch to the Posts panel and then Single section
- Scroll down to the Autoload Next Post section
- Check the Enabled? option
- You can use From the same category? option to load only posts from the same category
- You can use the Max posts to load option to limit the number of posts to be loaded