Common settings for all archive page are located under the WP Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Posts > Archive > Header section.
You can adjust there:
- Filters, if applicable
- Background colors
- Elements visibility
In addition to the general settings, for a category/tag you can set:
- Icon. If a category is used inside Mega Menu. Check the Categories type.
- Image. If a category is listed via shortcode. Check the Categories type.
- Text Color
- Background Image
All options for a category/post can be found under the WP Dashboard > Posts > Categories/Tags > A category/A tag > Edit page.
You can choose from 3 types of header:
- Center aligned
- Left aligned
- Center aligned with top/botom space. Ideal for setting a background
Available filters, where applicable, are:
- Latest. Default
- Most discussed
- Most viewed. Requires WordPress Popular Posts plugin to work
- Most voted. Requires Snax plugin to work
You can change a default filter in WP Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Posts > Archive > Header.