Quick Navigation is an element that displays links to the theme’s special lists.
To enable links in the Quick Navigation, please do as follows:
- Go to the WP Dashboard › Appearance › Customize panel
- Switch to the Posts › General section
- Check the Enable “Popular” collection box to enable the Popular collection
- Check the Enable “Hot” collection box to enable the Hot collection
- Check the Enable “Trending” collection box to enable the Trending collection
- The Top in menu option set to separate
- Check the Latest posts page to show the Latest link
- To show the Popular link, please select the corresponding page in the Popular posts page select
- To show the Hot link, please select the corresponding page in the Hot posts page select
- To show the Trending link, please select the corresponding page in the Trending posts page select
If you can’t find any of Popular, Hot, or Trending pages, you need to create them first.
All are regular WordPress pages, so you can create them via WP Dashboard › Pages › Add new interface.
You can add content to these pages but it’s not necessary, you can leave them empty.
You can place the Quick Navigation inside the Header using our Header Builder.