Display video length, for video post formats, on lists.
Automatic video length is supported for:
- Self-Hosted (MP4)
Video Post Format
Video length is automatically set only for posts in Video post format.
To enable automatic video length, please do as follows:
- Go to the WP Dashboard › Settings › Media Ace panel
- Switch to the Video section
- Check the Auto video length option
- Save changes
For YouTube videos, you have to provide YouTube App Key in the Media Ace > Settings tab.
If your video is not supported, you can set its length manually. To do so, please do as follows:
- Go to the post edit view
- Scroll down to the Video Options section
- Fill in the Manual video length section (screen)
- Save post